I'm Ella and I take pictures.
Here are some things you need to know:
- I can't start my day without peppermint tea
- I have a Bachelor's degree in fashion photography
- My happy place is at the cottage in Muskoka
- I WILL stay late if you offer me a shot and have late night poutine
- Fluent in English, Lithuanian and Sarcasm
- Fully registered and insured business
- I have SEVEN pets
- My client meetings are always over brunch cause pancakes are BOMB
- I cry a lil bit at every wedding I photograph
As a proud supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, I welcome all couples.
AS SEEN IN
“Ella is seriously the best. My partner and I aren’t the most comfortable around the camera, but Ella made our engagement shoot feel effortless. The photos blew me away— beautiful framing/poses, she knew how to capture the light the exact right way, and most importantly, our personalities really shone through— no small feat for camera shy people like us!
Super talented, professional, and prompt with edits. You can’t go wrong booking Ella for your engagement/wedding photography!”